Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is very easy and looks like you spent a lot of time and energy on it.
Make and share this Low Fat Chocolate Pudding Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cookie crumbs with butter, press into bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix, beat with whisk or on low speed until well mixed.
- Gently stir in 2 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes.
- Before serving, using a pastry bag with star tip, top pie with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate remaining pie.