Recipe by Pat's little bit
This recipe is very easy and looks like you spent a lot of time and energy on it.
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cookie crumbs with butter, press into bottom and up sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix, beat with whisk or on low speed until well mixed.
- Gently stir in 2 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes.
- Before serving, using a pastry bag with star tip, top pie with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate remaining pie.