In going through my recipe box I found this one, done in my husband's handwriting. They sound like a good alternative lower fat dessert. There is no serving size given so serving size is approximate. Cook time is set time.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons milk into the peanut butter.
- Stir in the coolwhip.
- Pour the 2 cups milk into a bowl.
- Add the pudding mix and whisk them together for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold the coolwhip mixture into the milk and pudding.
- Spoon it into dessert glasses and chill for 1 hour.