Recipe by ladypit
In going through my recipe box I found this one, done in my husband's handwriting. They sound like a good alternative lower fat dessert. There is no serving size given so serving size is approximate. Cook time is set time.
Top Review by sugarpea
Loved this! I figure it's only 160 calories for one of four servings. If you can get 6 servings out of it, it's even less, of course. I found the pudding was fluffier and set up better if I allowed the whisked pudding to rest for 5 minutes before folding in the Cool Whip. God bless the person who invented fat free Cool Whip!
- 2 cups skim milk, plus
- 2 tablespoons skim milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package Vegetarian sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Mix the 2 tablespoons milk into the peanut butter.
- Stir in the coolwhip.
- Pour the 2 cups milk into a bowl.
- Add the pudding mix and whisk them together for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold the coolwhip mixture into the milk and pudding.
- Spoon it into dessert glasses and chill for 1 hour.