1/2 Photos of Low Fat Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert
1 hr 8 mins
In going through my recipe box I found this one, done in my husband's handwriting. They sound like a good alternative lower fat dessert. There is no serving size given so serving size is approximate. Cook time is set time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the 2 tablespoons milk into the peanut butter.
- 2Stir in the coolwhip.
- 3Pour the 2 cups milk into a bowl.
- 4Add the pudding mix and whisk them together for 1-2 minutes.
- 5Fold the coolwhip mixture into the milk and pudding.
- 6Spoon it into dessert glasses and chill for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 77.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip