Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 8 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- Mix first four ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla, peanut butter, and oatmeal and stir well.
- Drop onto wax paper and let cool.
very delicious and easy too make! i loved them and the are also low fat:) thank you for putting them up!