- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Stir in yogurt, milk and vanilla just until moistened.
- Coat muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; fill two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack; dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.