Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very low-fat easy dessert that take minutes to make, you could also make this with the full-fat version, experiment with different flavored puddings! The Splenda is optional add in if you prefer a sweeter dessert.
- In a bowl whisk together instant pudding mix with the skim milk and vanilla for about 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir in Cool Whip until combined.
- Divide into 4 dessert cups/dishes.
- Sprinkle with semi-sweet chocolate shavings.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This hit the spot and avoided us going out for ice cream! I used a small box of the sugar/fat free jello pudding mix and didn't feel the need to add any splenda. Thanks!!
This is so good. It's so simple and tastes wonderfully light. You wouldn't even think that it's lowfat. DH isn't into chocolate or desserts, but said how much he liked it a couple of times. Thanks Kitten for sharing this one.
This is such a quick and delicious mousse!! Not even 5 minutes and you can satisfy your sweet craving!! I didn't add any splenda and I used one square of dark chocolate that I "shaved" on top of the mousse. Thanks Kit!