Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
A boxed cake mix turned into something extraordinary! No one will know it started with a cake mix, and how low in fat it is.
Top Review by ymh68
This cake was YUMMY!!!! I modified mine a tiny -- took out the chocolate chips and added a topping of more kahlua & powdered sugar. I also cooked mine in a bundt pan. I took this to a party and every single person loved it and asked for the recipe. You would never know this was a low fat recipe by tasting it! Wonderful texture and taste. I will be making this a LOT!
- 517.37 g box devil's food cake mix
- 28.34 g box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 236.59 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 78.07 ml Kahlua
- 78.07 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.