Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious Chocolate Cake! Easy, fun to make, and without the guilt!
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce (or as much as the oil called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) box chocolate pudding (I use sugar free pudding and skim milk instead)
- 2 cups milk
- 3 ounces Kahlua (to make this cake non-alcoholic substitute strong coffee)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 cup crunched Heath candy bar
- Prepare cake with box directions, mix pudding according to box directions and crush up all candy bars.
- Cut cake into small squares.
- In the truffle dish put a layer of cake, Pour shot of kahlua, Spread half of pudding, layer of cool-whip, half of candy pieces.
- Repeat all of the above.
- Chill in refridgerator for 1-2 hours.