Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is wonderful served with some fat free frozen yogurt.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup liquid Butter Buds
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Place the cocoa in a small pan.
- Add liquid Butter Buds and the water. Heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the honey. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the marshmallows and the vanilla. Stir till the marshmallows are melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Serve over frozen yogurt.