Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Woman's Weekly Everyday Cakes and Cookies. I made this into cupcakes instead of a big cake. Very tasty!
- Preheat oven at 180'C. Grease the cake dish or cupcake tins.
- Melt dark chocolate.
- Combine drinking chocolate, sugar, and boiling water in a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate.Stir until smooth.
- Add the egg yolks and mix well to combine.
- Fold in the almond meal and flour.
- Beat egg whites in a mixer until peaks form. Fold the whites gently into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into cake dish or cupcake tins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool and frost with any faloour frosting that you like.