From Woman's Weekly Everyday Cakes and Cookies. I made this into cupcakes instead of a big cake. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 180'C. Grease the cake dish or cupcake tins.
- 2Melt dark chocolate.
- 3Combine drinking chocolate, sugar, and boiling water in a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate.Stir until smooth.
- 4Add the egg yolks and mix well to combine.
- 5Fold in the almond meal and flour.
- 6Beat egg whites in a mixer until peaks form. Fold the whites gently into the chocolate mixture.
- 7Pour into cake dish or cupcake tins.
- 8Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- 9Cool and frost with any faloour frosting that you like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chocolate Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 44.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: