Low Fat Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Preheat oven to moderate. Line base and side of deep 20 cm round cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine chcocolate, cocoa and sugar with the water in large bowl, stir until smooth. Add egg yolks;whisk to combine. Fold in almond meal and flour.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl with electric mixer until firm peaks form. Gently fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture, in two batches; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in moderate oven about 40 minutes. Stand in pan 5 minutes. Turn onto wire rack;remove paper.
- Serve this cake warm, dusted with icing sugar and topped with fresh strawberries.