Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This cake has no butter on it. You still can have your cake even on a diet.
Make and share this Low Fat Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 85 g dark chocolate, chopped finely (eating chocolate)
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 200 g firmly packed brown sugar
- 125 ml boiling water
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 g almond meal
- 50 g plain whole meal flour
- 4 egg whites
- Preheat oven to moderate. Line base and side of deep 20 cm round cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine chcocolate, cocoa and sugar with the water in large bowl, stir until smooth. Add egg yolks;whisk to combine. Fold in almond meal and flour.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl with electric mixer until firm peaks form. Gently fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture, in two batches; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in moderate oven about 40 minutes. Stand in pan 5 minutes. Turn onto wire rack;remove paper.
- Serve this cake warm, dusted with icing sugar and topped with fresh strawberries.