Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
these crunchy little guys are so good, and kids love them.
Make and share this Low-Fat Chocolate Fruit Crispes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cereal, raisins and apricots in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine marshmallows, chocolate and milk in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Place over low heat and cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until melted.
- Pout over sereal mixture; mix well.
- Coat a 12 by 8 by 2 inch pan with cooking spray; spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Press down firmly using fingers coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.