Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
these crunchy little guys are so good, and kids love them.
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped dried apricot
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large marshmallows (about 40)
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine cereal, raisins and apricots in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine marshmallows, chocolate and milk in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Place over low heat and cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until melted.
- Pout over sereal mixture; mix well.
- Coat a 12 by 8 by 2 inch pan with cooking spray; spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Press down firmly using fingers coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.