Theoretically, these may be good for you. ;) I like these just from the oven, with the insides still warm and slightly chewy. Recipe from somewhere on the internet???
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees F and place oven racks in the middle positions.
- 2Line one or two sheet pans with foil or kitchen parchment. Set aside.
- 3Beat the egg whites with the salt to a soft peak stage (when the tops of the peaks fall over when whip is removed).
- 4Add the sugar slowly, beating until the mixture is very thick.
- 5Stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla, and chopped chocolate.
- 6Place walnut-size mounds of the batter on the sheet pans and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until dry on the surface but still soft inside.
- 7Slide the foil or parchment with its cookies onto a cooling rack and cool for 5 minutes.
- 8Peel the foil or parchment off the still-warm cookies and cool them completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chocolate Chewies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g