Taste like Twinkies... with less sugar! the secret is replacing some cream cheese by light Ricotta cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, yogurt, oil, vanilla and egg.
- In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder. Stir the mixture into the cocoa mixture just until everything is combined. Divide half of the batter among the prepared muffin cups.
- In a food processor or using electric beaters, beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese and icing sugar until the mixture is smooth. Divide the cheese among the muffin cups. Top with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tester inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out dry.