Chocolate....cake....and low fat? What's not to love?
Make and share this Low-Fat Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients, except the cider vinegar.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and whisk well to combine.
- Drizzle the cider vinegar over the top of the batter and whisk quickly to incorporate.
- Pour batter into greased 9inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- *Note: Double the recipe to make a two layer 9-inch cake or 9x13-inch cake.