1/2 Photos of Low-Fat Chocolate Cake
Chocolate....cake....and low fat? What's not to love?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- 2In a measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients, except the cider vinegar.
- 3Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and whisk well to combine.
- 4Drizzle the cider vinegar over the top of the batter and whisk quickly to incorporate.
- 5Pour batter into greased 9inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 6*Note: Double the recipe to make a two layer 9-inch cake or 9x13-inch cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 309.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g