1/1 Photo of Low Fat Chocolate Buttercream
My love for frosting (and cakes) and my current quest to get fit just weren't getting along! I developed this frosting so that I could still have a treat - and not feel (too) guilty! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coffee granuals with the milk, swish/stir to dissolve, set aside. (coffee optional).
- 2Cream butter and cream cheese at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and salt, beat well.
- 4Gradually add cocoa powder, sugar and milk, beating at low speed. Increase to high and beat until well blended and easy to spread. You may need to add a bit more milk if the consistency is too think.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chocolate Buttercream
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.1
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 300.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g