- 2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello reduced calorie fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite, thawed and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Into medium bowl, pour milk and add pudding mix. With wire whisk beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Evenly spoon half the pudding mix into 4 dessert glasses. Make layers of banana slices, 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and remaining pudding in each dessert glass. With remaining whipped topping, place a dollop on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.