Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a low fat recipe I found at Kraftfoods.com and it looks and sounds very good.
- 2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello reduced calorie fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite, thawed and divided
- Into medium bowl, pour milk and add pudding mix. With wire whisk beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Evenly spoon half the pudding mix into 4 dessert glasses. Make layers of banana slices, 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and remaining pudding in each dessert glass. With remaining whipped topping, place a dollop on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
what a great and easy treat this is, I used whipped cream in place of the Cool Whip and regular chocolate pudding, thanks for this yummy recipe Lori!
This is great! :) I used sugar free pudding with sugar free cool whip which made for a great Thanksgiving dessert for a family of dieters. hehe. We all loved it and *I* loved how easy it was to put together this morning and let chill all day. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious! Super easy and a huge hit with my kids. Thanks for the terrific treast! :)