Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
This was on the kraftfoods web site. Have added a few of my changes to make a good thing even better. Hope you enjoy! Cooking time includes the 2 hour chill time. Can substitute strawberries or perhaps even blackberries, for the raspberries.
- 7 ounces fat free marble loaf cake, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packagesjell-o sugar free chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups dairy sugar-free whipped topping, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds, divided
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup (I used Hershey's)
- Line bottom of 9" square pan with cake slices, cutting and piecing slices to fit.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended(mixture will be thick.).
- Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping that has had 1/2 the amount of chopped almonds mixed in with it.
- Spread over cake slices.
- Chill for 2 hours until set.
- Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping, raspberries and almond pieces just before serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Store leftover dessert, if there is any, in refrigerator.