My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large nonstick skillet over high heat, saute all vegetables in chicken broth for 5 minutes.
- 2Stirring occasionally.
- 3Pour excess broth off vegetables and set vegetables aside in skillet.
- 4Meanwhile, in blender, mix egg whites, soy sauce and spices on high for 1 minute.
- 5Pour egg mixture over vegetables and return to heat.
- 6Cook on low heat until eggs have set to your liking.
- 7Serve with whole wheat toast and jam.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Chinese Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 758.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 24.4 g