1/2 Photos of Low Fat Chili Made With Fat-Free Ground Turkey, 210 Calories Per
An anytime fun crowd pleaser. Make it by the truckload, keep leftovers in Ziplocs, whip 'em out in the morning & just let thaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray each of 3 skillets with cooking spray.
- 2Sautee the turkey throroughly. (More effort is required stirring/separating ground-turkey “crumbles” than with high-fat, slippery ground beef.).
- 3Lower heat. Pour off all drippings.
- 4Add the crushed tomatoes, onions, and Taco Seasoning. Stir. Add kidney beans, stir again, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Top with with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced black olives & fat-free cheese if desired. Add 30 calories for each cheese slice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chili Made With Fat-Free Ground Turkey, 210 Calories Per
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 335.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g