Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The name says it all.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- veg. cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Combine water, egg substiute, and oil.
- Add to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moist.
- Stir in cheese and chiles.
- Pour into a 8 inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into squares.