This is a great salad, for salad bar, for dinner, for picnics, for anything. All it takes it to mix it all up, and serve.
- 100 g cucumbers, not peeled, cut into small cubes (I prefer Jade - 1/2 of the long skinny one)
- 900 g chickpeas (2 cans, drained)
- 150 g red peppers, 1 medium cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 85 g red onions, chopped, about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄8 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup dill, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (good quality)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (good quality)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and black pepper, as desired
- Mix all and serve in room temperature or chilled.
- That's it!