Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My wife made this, modifying a recipe from the back of the Stove Top box to remove fat.
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into half inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook chicken in a skillet with broccoli.
- Prepare stovetop stuffing, without butter or margarine.
- Mix chicken, broccoli and cheese in a 2 quart casserole dish, cover with stuffing.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, covered.
This was very good. Next time I will add mushrooms as well. Thanks!
This was a great weeknight meal. It was very quick and easy to make. It was a tad dry, next time I will add about half a cup of chicken broth and see if that helps. Thanks for the post, it is nice to try something different when you are watching your fat intake.