- 1 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup instant polenta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 12 (750 g) chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 2⁄3 cup nestle all natural natural style yogurt
- canola oil cooking spray
- mixed salad green, to serve
Sweet chilli yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup nestle all natural natural style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine breadcrumbs, polenta, parsley, garlic salt and parmesan in a bowl. Place yoghurt in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken in yoghurt, shaking off excess. Toss in breadcrumb mixture. Place on trays.
- Spray chicken with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Make sweet chilli yoghurt Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve chicken with sweet chilli yoghurt and salad.