Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the latest SFI magazine. It was so easy and so, so tasty I thought I would post it for the people who don't buy the magazine.
- 236.59 ml of stale breadcrumbs
- 78.07 ml instant polenta
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 29.58 ml of grated parmesan cheese
- 12 (9000 g) chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 158.51 ml natural yoghurt
- oil, for spraying
- dipping sauce
- 118.29 ml natural yoghurt
- 29.58 ml sweet chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 14.79 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine breadcrumbs, polenta, parsley, garlic salt and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Place yoghurt in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken into the yoghurt, shaking off excess, place into breadcrumb mixture and coat well.
- Place onto baking trays, spray with oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Sauce - mix well in bowl, transfer to smaller bowls for serving.
- Serve chicken with the dipping sauce and a salad.