1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Chicken Strips With Sweet Chilli Yoghurt
dusty AE's Note:
This recipe is from the latest SFI magazine. It was so easy and so, so tasty I thought I would post it for the people who don't buy the magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup of stale breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup instant polenta
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 12 (750 g) chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 2/3 cup natural yoghurt
- oil, for spraying
- dipping sauce
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 3Combine breadcrumbs, polenta, parsley, garlic salt and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- 4Place yoghurt in a separate bowl.
- 5Dip chicken into the yoghurt, shaking off excess, place into breadcrumb mixture and coat well.
- 6Place onto baking trays, spray with oil.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 8Sauce - mix well in bowl, transfer to smaller bowls for serving.
- 9Serve chicken with the dipping sauce and a salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Chicken Strips With Sweet Chilli Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (2086 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2429.4
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 1160.4 mg
- Sodium 1667.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 466.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce