Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chicken and dumplings
- 2 (10 ounce) cans low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium carrots
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-fat chicken broth
- Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix, 4 Servings, for the dumplings
- Chop up veggies and chicken.
- Cook chicken and veggies until tender.
- Add soup, broth, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf.
- Remove bay leaf after about 20 minutes of cooking.
- Then follow the directions on the Bisquick for the dumplings.