Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
My recipe doesn't specify the amount of spaghetti, so I'm guessing
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked
- Stir fry chicken and pepper strips until chicken is near done and peppers are still slightly crunch.
- Add salad dressing and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes during the last five minutes, just to heat them.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.