Recipe by English_Rose
These skewers are great as a meal with rice, as a snack or as party munchies. They also allow you to play around with tastes and make great barbecue food.
- 8 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chopped chicken in a bowl and cover with the marinade mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread the chicken on to skewers and, using any leftover marinade, baste the kebabs with a brush and then broil or grill.
- Serve with rice or a side salad and low-fat peanut sauce.