Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don't have to give up your favorite foods to eat low-fat, just make some changes to the ingredients. You won't miss the fat
- 2 (5 ounce) cans white chicken meat packed in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise, I use fat-free sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Mix chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among 4 bread slices.
- Top with tomato, lettuce and remaining bread slices.