Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple, lighter version of chicken salad.
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grapes, chopped
- 1. Cook chicken breasts and shred.
- 2. Mix all ingredients in bowl, add chicken. Stir and serve.
- It tastes best if made a day ahead of time and let to sit in refrigerator overnight.