My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 (2 ounce) jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat baking mix (such as reduced-fat Bisquick)
- 3/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 large egg
- fat-free butter-flavored cooking spray (such as I Can't Believe It's Not Butter)
- 1 tablespoon preshredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine soup and next 3 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 minute, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 4Stir in chicken, peas, and carrots, and next 3 ingredients.
- 5Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Pour mixture into an 11x7" baking dish.
- 7Combine baking mix, 3/4 cup milk, and egg; stir until smooth.
- 8Spread evenly over chicken mixture; coat with butter spray.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 353.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
low-fat baking mix