Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful low-fat alternative to pasta. Easy to make and also freezes well. It takes 5 minutes to put together; 30 min. tops to bake it. This is also a great way to use up leftovers. You substitute, take out, or add any items to taste.
- 1 lb cooked angel hair pasta (leftover works great)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Combine the first 5 ingredients and put into a sprayed baking dish. Top with the remaining ingredients and bake at 350 degrees until hot; approximately 20-30 minute.