Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Enjoy this big, "belly warming" bowl of chicken noodle soup! Generous portions, perfect with crackers and a grilled sandwich. I use my Salt Free Poultry Seasoning for the seasoning.
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 56.69 g no yolk noodles, thin shape
- 85.04 g baby carrots, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 59.14 ml diced celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 946.36 ml fat-free chicken broth
- 40 g frozen peas
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
- 2.46 ml salt (optional)
- Spray a non-stick pot lightly with cooking spray, and heat over medium.
- Add vegetables and garlic, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, seasoning, and salt. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add noodles and simmer for 10 minutes, until noodles are vegetables are softened.