1/2 Photos of Low Fat Chicken Noodle Soup for 2
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 ounces no yolk noodles, thin shape
- 3 ounces baby carrots, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 40 g frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1Spray a non-stick pot lightly with cooking spray, and heat over medium.
- 2Add vegetables and garlic, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 4Add chicken broth, seasoning, and salt. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- 5Add noodles and simmer for 10 minutes, until noodles are vegetables are softened.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Noodle Soup for 2
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no yolk noodles