- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 ounces no yolk noodles, thin shape
- 3 ounces baby carrots, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 40 g frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non-stick pot lightly with cooking spray, and heat over medium.
- Add vegetables and garlic, and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, seasoning, and salt. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add noodles and simmer for 10 minutes, until noodles are vegetables are softened.