1/3 Photos of Low Fat Chicken Medallions With Cinnamon Raspberry Pear Sauce
THIS is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S, true! Found recipe while surfing the net too! Changed slightly to suit out taste, yes! How long until someone reviews this? GUESS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1DRAIN pears and reserve liquid.
- 2COMBINE reserved liquid, balsamic vinegar, thyme and cinnamon (can use allspice too!).
- 3CUT chicken breasts horizontally in half and then cut breast vertically in half.
- 4SPRINKLE with salt and pepper.
- 5HEAT 2 tbsp of chicken broth and garlic in pan and BROWN chicken; remove to warm platter.
- 6ADD liquid-pear mixture to pan until slowly BOILS.
- 7ADD chicken back to pan with mixture and SIMMER for 10 minutes.
- 8REMOVE chicken again to warm platter and reduce liquid for 5 minutes.
- 9STIR in pears and raspberries and coat well until warm.
- 10SPOON sauce over chicken and.
- 12NOTE: Can use canned pears to make it simpler!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Medallions With Cinnamon Raspberry Pear Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 31.4 g