1/2 Photos of Low Fat Chicken Mango Chutney & Macadamias!
1 hr 5 mins
Inspired by the things I read, I think this makes a GREAT feed! Changed original recipe for my taste, TRUE! HOPE you enjoy it as much as we did too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1HEAT oven to 180°C.
- 2Cut chicken breasts horizontally.
- 3Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- 4In large bowl, stir together pineapple (with juice), mango chutney, mustard and finely chopped nuts.
- 5POUR over chicken.
- 6BAKE 50 minutes.
- 7NOTE: Baste every 15 minutes.
- 8TOP with chopped coriander; can use parsley instead.
- 10NOTE: Don't worry if nuts get a bit darkish brown.
- 11NOTE: Can just cut chicken breasts in half vertically too -- is all up to you!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Mango Chutney & Macadamias!
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 52.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard