Inspired by the things I read, I think this makes a GREAT feed! Changed original recipe for my taste, TRUE! HOPE you enjoy it as much as we did too!
- HEAT oven to 180°C.
- Cut chicken breasts horizontally.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- In large bowl, stir together pineapple (with juice), mango chutney, mustard and finely chopped nuts.
- POUR over chicken.
- BAKE 50 minutes.
- NOTE: Baste every 15 minutes.
- TOP with chopped coriander; can use parsley instead.
- NOTE: Don't worry if nuts get a bit darkish brown.
- NOTE: Can just cut chicken breasts in half vertically too -- is all up to you!