1/1 Photo of Low Fat Chicken Kabobs
Chef Zenia =)'s Note:
This is a great way to prepare chicken, it tastes great and it's good for you. A good alternative to typical barbecue food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put saffron in a small cup with 2 tbsp hot water.
- 2Let soak for a few minutes.
- 3In a large shallow dish, combine yogurt, mint, shallot, fresh and granulated garlic.
- 4Add saffron and soaking liquid.
- 5Add chicken pieces; cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 12 hours.
- 6Light an outdoor grill or heat a stovetop grill pan.
- 7Thread the marinated chicken pieces onto skewers.
- 8Grill kebabs until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 233.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 38.9 g