Low Fat- Chicken-Fried Steak With Potatoes & Gravy
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a pan with nonstick spray. Spread potatoes in pan. Bake until tender, 15-18 minutes, turning once.
- Cut meat into 4 pieces and trim off all fat.
- Dip meat in egg and water mixture, then in crumbs, coating both sides well.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray.
- Brown meat on both sides until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
- Place meat on plate, cover and keep hot.
- In a bowl whisk milk, flour, basil and pepper until smooth. Pour into the hot skillet and cook until thickened stirring constantly. Serve with meat and potatoes.