Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste like the real thing! With out the extra fat and calories of frying.
Make and share this Low Fat Chicken Fried Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs cube steaks
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) box oven fry for pork
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) packagepioneer fat free gravy mix (I find it at WalMart)
- Pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Roll Cube steak in Oven Fry.
- Place on Baking Stone or Cookie Sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until juices are clear.
- Turn once.
- Right before taking out of oven prepare gravy as directed on package.