1/10 Photos of Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas With High Fat Taste.
I came up with this tonight to see if I can enjoy enchilada's while trying to cut fats. It turned out to be delicious and did not taste low fat at all :) Easy tripled or doubled
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and shredded approx 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cups fat free salsa
- 1/3 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons canned green chilies (i freeze the rest in ice cube trays)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 (7 inch) tortillas (or wraps..the wraps i have are 0.2g saturated fat, and 3 g total)
- 1Make salsa if you are using home made.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Combine cream cheese, sour cream, onions, cumin, cilantro, jalapeno and green chilis.
- 4Fold in cooked chicken.
- 5In a small baking dish (I have a perfect one for 3 enchiladas) layer the bottom with salsa.
- 6Warm the wraps in the microwave and layer 1/4 to 1/3 cup of chicken mixture on each, wrap and place seam side down in dish.
- 7Cover with more salsa and bake a half hour until heated through. Sprinkle with 2 tbs of cheddar cheese and place back in the oven until bubbling.
- 8Serve with extra salsa and sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas With High Fat Taste.
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free salsa