Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A lighter version of the Chicken Enchiladas - haven't tried it with the alternatives, but I will this week.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 pint fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 3 cups fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 1 cup of cheese together in a large bowl. Spoon into a 1 gallon freezer bag and lay flat to freeze.Freeze the tortillas separately for this easy dinner. Include recipe for quick and easy reference.
- To prepare: Thaw chicken mix and tortillas. Spoon a bit of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place side by side in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour remaining mixture over enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese. Bake covered 30 minutes at 350°F.