Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low fat enchiladas so good you would think they are from a restaurant!
Make and share this Low Fat Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine shredded chicken with softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the salsa.
- Spray a 11 x 7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat tortillas individually for 10 seconds each in the microwave oven. Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken mixture onto middle of tortilla and roll up. Place completed tortilla in baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining salsa on top of enchiladas in the baking dish and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
This recipe was great for a low calorie/low fat enchilada. I doubled the recipe and used corn tortillas for half and jalepeno & cilantro low fat flour tortillas for the other half. This gave it a litte more kick! I also put onions on top of the chicken mixture, and changed the cheese to a reduced fat Mexican cheese. I wouldn't agree with them tasting like they are from a restaurant, but if you are looking for something new for dinner it is worth a try!