Recipe by Little Bee
This a is a great way to use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken. These creamy enchiladas are quick and easy to make. It's comfort food with a fraction of the fat.
Top Review by College Gal
This was really great. It smelled incredible while cooking! I could only find the very small corn tortillas and had to use about 8 to use up all of the filling. I used about 1 cup of salsa. The only thing is the use of salsa and the white sauce turns this a funky pink!
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (skinless, white meat)
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 cup sweet corn
- hot salsa
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Warm tortillas according to instructions on package.
- Combine shredded chicken with black beans and sweet corn.
- Mix salsa, yogurt and sour cream and spoon half the salsa mixture into the chicken, beans and corn. Blend well.Divide chicken mixture among the tortillas. Carefully roll tortillas and place them seam down in the baking dish. Spoon remaining salsa mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.