Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Easy to cook in crock pot, healthy and whole family will enjoy
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, diced
- 8 ounces of cooked malfada pasta
- layer ingredients into crock pot as follows:.
- garlic and onion.
- mixed vegetables.
- both cans of soup.
- cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- add pasta and stir.
- cover and cook additional 15-30 minutes.