Recipe by Kristiina
I calculated the ww points to be 4 per serving
Top Review by Proud Veteran's wife
Made for PAC Spring 08! This was very tasty! I am not a huge fan of curry but thought I would give this a try. It's a very subtle hint of the curry spice. I loved the cheese taste. My family really enjoyed this. The only thing I would do different next time (per our family tastes) is add garlic but we add that to almost everything! Thanks so much for a great recipe!!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, cooked but firm
- 4 chicken breast halves, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs seasoned stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in greased 7x11 or 9x13 in pan with crowns facing the edges of the pan.
- Place chicken on top.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder and pour on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and margarine and sprinkle all over.
- Bake 30 minute.