1/1 Photo of Low Fat Chicken Divan
I calculated the ww points to be 4 per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, cooked but firm
- 4 chicken breast halves, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs seasoned stuffing mix
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Arrange cooked broccoli in greased 7x11 or 9x13 in pan with crowns facing the edges of the pan.
- 3Place chicken on top.
- 4In a small bowl, combine soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder and pour on top of chicken.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Combine bread crumbs and margarine and sprinkle all over.
- 7Bake 30 minute.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 159.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
fat-free cheddar cheese
seasoned stuffing mix