Very flavorful and healthy, filling meal. Add fat free cheddar and fat free sour cream for even more flavor.
- Spray large skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook chicken and garlic over medium heat until browned, stirring to break up meat.
- Add spices, stir well.
- In large pot, combine tomatoes, beans, onion, chilies, tomato paste, and tomato sauce.
- Cook until hot and well combined, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on med heat until all the flavors are well blended.
- (the longer it's cooked, the better the taste will blend, but it can cook for as little as a half hour).